My client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in Central London, is seeking several Audit Managers to join their function, due to expansion and delivery requirements.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the business as they build the team and there is a strong emphasis on relationship management as well as audit delivery.
The business offers clear progression routes both within and outside of internal audit as well as a platform to train and mentor more junior staff.
Reporting into the Audit Management team, you will be responsible for leading, executing and the delivery of audits across a range of Financial Services areas, both operational and financially based.
- Chartered Accountancy / Internal Audit qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA etc)
- 2- 5 years Post Qualified Experience
- Significant exposure to Financial Services and UK regulatory requirements
- Ideally trained in Top 10 Practice firm
- Internal Audit experience
- Good communicator, able to drive change and passionate about making a difference