The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by our client, a global Financial Services Business, to assist in their search for an Internal Audit Manager to join the Asset Management Arm of their business.
This role will suit, for example, an experienced qualified Senior Internal auditor or potentially someone from a compliance / risk background (Financial Services related) looking for a move into internal audit.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation with a newly appointed Head of Audit and a new product offering to diversify their business and provide further growth.
With a newly established leadership team in place, the role represents a great platform to build a long-term career within the business. The role will allow you to lead and project manage audits as well as coach and mentor more junior staff.
Reporting into the Divisional Head of Asset Management, you will be responsible for delivering end to end audits across a variety of areas such as first line risk management, advise around annual review cycle, systems post implementation, third party management, research, portfolio management, fund operations, group wide review of vulnerable customers and Cyber incident management.
- 3-5 years internal audit experience with significant experience within asset OR wealth management (including compliance / risk related audit role)
- Significant experience of working in a UK regulated environment
- Proven knowledge of the banking/financial services industry, including UK regulations applicable to wealth and asset management
- Proven understanding of risk and controls principles.
- Relevant Accountancy / Internal audit qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA, CIA)
- Proven track record of delivery within tight deadlines and working on multiple internal audit projects
- Pragmatic and adaptable who enjoys the commercial challenge Internal Audit presents
Please note: Significant UK experience is essential for this position and no sponsorship can be offered by our client