The Audit Risk Recruitment Company* has been mandated by our client, a government backed finance business, to assist in their search for an Internal Audit Manager.
This is an exceptionally exciting time to join the business as they continue to grow and provide support across the UK. Progression routes are available both within internal audit and other areas (someone has recently moved from internal audit into a second line risk position)
Reporting into the Internal Audit Director, you will get involved in a cross section of operationally focussed audit projects ranging from performance management to bounce back loans.
The ideal skillset for this position will be from internal audit (Financial Services exposure is an advantage but not a pre-requisite), with significant commercial exposure in this area.
- 2+ years internal audit experience from recognised commercial entities (Or Private Practice)
- Accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ACA or CIA or very beneficial (Part qualified will also be considered)
- A pragmatic and risk based approach to internal audit
- Experience of dealing with EX-Co and Senior stakeholders
- Proactive and can-do attitude
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company* - Experts in Audit and Risk