The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for a leading FTSE 100 brand. The company offers flexible working and a healthy balance of home and office-based working.
The Internal Audit Manager will manage and execute a diverse range of internal audits covering every aspect of this exciting 50b TO business that is constantly evolving. The audit plan is designed to offer invaluable insights to the business and act as a catalyst for change on key business areas.
This is a flat structured team, no line management opportunity is involved. Progression up the IA function and into other areas of the business are on offer to high achievers, with many examples to point to.
There is no travel requirement, and the business offers a highly flexible balance between WFH and multiple UK office sites.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (Internal or External Audit background)
- IIA qualification if not ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 3+ years Big 4/Top 10 audit experience
- Ambitious, driven and high performer; wants to progress in a leading FTSE
- First class communication skills – impactful, assertive, likeable
- Excellent report writing
- Stretch level – FTSE 100 IA experience
- Data Analytics knowledge (ACL, Visual Basic, Cognos)
Base salary to £70k, 20% bonus, private health, 25 days AL, matched pension up to 7.5%, plus other benefits
Please get in touch for more information and specifics around the team, business etc.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!