The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global FTSE 100 commodity, luxury retail and consumer goods business to recruit an Internal Audit Manager to join their growing central London-based team.
This role has an international remit, travel is estimated at 40% and predominantly to key markets in China and North America.
The Internal Audit Manager forms part of a growing Strategic Assurance team specifically focusing on the marketing, consumer goods, retail & commodity trading businesses of this world-renowned FTSE 100. The London team consists of 6 auditors with a wider global team of 60+.
You’ll work closely with the newly-appointed Head of Audit to plan, deliver and report on a wide range of operational and financial audits in a highly varied audit plan. The plan itself is largely operational and gives vast exposure across the entirety of the downstream businesses. The team has exciting plans to grow further and progression opportunities are excellent, either within the function or into the wider business.
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), ideally from a Risk Advisory background and with post-qualification experience
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Internal audit experience in a global listed business advantageous, ideally with consumer/commodity experience
- Confident, assertive and articulate with ability to work collaboratively and challenge senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment