The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are currently working with a FTSE 250 Company based in South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager for their growing team. This British-based business is a leading European supplier of specialist construction products and due to the European nature of the business, some travel is required (circa 20%).
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Audit and working within a small team where you will occasionally be expected to work autonomously as well. Your primary responsibilities will include the planning and conducting of audit reviews to identify risks the company faces and recommend improvements.
The successful candidate will hold a recognised accountancy qualification, and will ideally have at least two years of post-qualified experience as an external audit manager within practice (Top 10). However, if you have some internal audit experience within industry as well, this is also desirable.
A competitive salary and generous car allowance is on offer, along with opportunities for progression within the wider business.
- Plan and conduct internal audit reviews to identify risks and recommend controls to ensure effectiveness/efficiency of the business.
- Maintain risk based audit programme through effective stakeholder management.
- Monitor the risk and control environment and contribute by supporting the identification and management of risk in partnership with the Risk manager.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- 2-5 years PQE and management experience.
- Corporate experience and strong commercial acumen.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!