The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 250 company based in South Yorkshire to recruit an Audit Manager to join their growing team. This British-based business operates within the construction industry and has a European presence. As a result of this, the successful candidate will be required to engage in European travel (circa 20%).
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Audit and working alongside a small team on the audits. Occasionally you will be expected to work autonomously as well.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be planning and conducting audit reviews in order to identify the risks that the company may face and recommend any controls that may be needed in order to make the business more efficient and effective. You may sometimes also be required to participate in special reviews and investigations should it be required by the business.
This role would be ideal for a qualified external audit manager with corporate experience and an interest in finance. If you have commercial management experience and have the ability to build strong relationships, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be a qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CMIIA/CIA) with at least two years of post-qualified experience within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10) and management experience.
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a generous car allowance and opportunities for progression into the wider business.
- Plan and conduct internal audit reviews to identify risks and recommend controls to ensure effectiveness/efficiency of the business.
- Maintain risk based audit programme through effective stakeholder management.
- Monitor the risk and control environment and contribute by supporting the identification and management of risk in partnership with the Risk manager.
- Participate in special reviews and investigations when required.
- Recognised Accountancy or Internal Audit Qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CMIIA/CIA).
- At least 2 years PQE, with management experience.
- Corporate experience and strong commercial acumen.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!