The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 FMCG company based in slough to recruit an Internal Audit Manager for their highly ambitious team.
This global FMCG is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as many opportunities for development. Due to the nature of the role, there will be international travel involved (Circa 50%).
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and you will lead, plan, deliver and manage risk You will be able to provide independent and objective assurance to senior management as to the effectiveness of key controls in place within the business, and you will be recommending improvements in line with the business.
A competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as opportunities for development and career progression.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits on a risk-assessed basis;
- Development of strong working relationship with senior management
- Build awareness and understanding of specific areas within the business in order to identify the potential audit coverage;
- Must hold a recognised accountancy or audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA);
- Must have at least 5 year of internal audit experience;
- Must have experience within practice (Top 10);
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!