The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a FTSE listed international conglomerate who are seeking an internal audit manager to lead and deliver all audits across international markets and strategic functions.
Reporting into the Audit Director and responsible for the development of the more junior staff, you will be leading the delivery of in depth operational audits across the business functions (e.g. Legal, HR, treasury, operations etc)
This is an exceptional role for an experienced auditor looking to take a step up in their career.
- Big 4 trained and qualified (ACA, ACCA)
- 4 - 8 years PQE
- Commercial Internal Audit experience (Healthcare experience of benefit)
- Experience of in depth technical audits (as opposed to only cyclical audits)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Track record of working well in different teams and having a 'can do attitude'