The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist a mid-tier firm to recruit for an Internal Audit Manager across multiple locations in the North of England. It is a new opportunity which has arisen due to growth and expansion of the audit and risk services within the firm. In this role you will report to the respective Senior Manager/Director.
As a Manager, you will lead and manage assignments across corporate governance, risk management and internal audit for an envious portfolio of non-financial services clients. For example, across construction, technology, engineering, retail, sport, gaming and manufacturing. Among your responsibilities will also be the coaching and management of junior members of the team. You will be on a clear and supported trajectory to the Senior Manager grade.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIA qualification
- At leas 4yrs of internal audit/risk management experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team in a large commercial organisation or/and a professional services firm
- Experience in conducting performance reviews and appraisals for junior members of staff
- Experience of managing multiple clients simultaneously
What’s in it for you?
An extremely supportive environment which encourages the sharing and development of ideas across the whole team. A closely-knit team in which you will have the autonomy and responsibility to work with a variety of clients, both in complexity and size. If you are also looking to progress your career, this is a great opportunity to hone your existing skills.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!