The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for a prominent Media business.
About the role:
You will help provide value-adding and highly effective audit reviews to the Group through a combination of operational audit reviews, risk assessment, project assurance and other ad-hoc reviews as required.
This is a dynamic cutting-edge business that moves incredibly quickly in a highly competitive market, and the well-established, talented audit team is critical in helping the business achieve its goals. The team has considerable buy in from senior stakeholders from within the business and there is a primary focus on adding value.
Candidates must be willing to travel across Europe up to 50% of the time.
Internal Audit Manager profile:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA etc.)
- Background from within a leading practice firm (Big 4 etc.)
- Demonstrable internal audit experience in a complex organisation
- Commercial mindset, with a focus on adding genuine value to the business
- Confidence, assertiveness and excellent inter-personal skills when engaging with executives
- Excellent report writing skills for executive/director audience
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a talented internal auditor looking to apply their knowledge and develop further within a hugely admired Media brand.
Please apply to discuss specific details further.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!