The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a FTSE 100 Fin-Tech company in the Midlands area on an Internal Audit Manager position. This company prides itself being on the forefront of technology, engaging with the cutting edge of data analytics, robotics and AI and the Internal Audit team regularly engage with these projects. They are looking for an experienced Internal Audit or IT Audit Manager who is looking to make a move into a modern and fast paced company who enjoys having significant exposure to senior stakeholders. The desired candidate will be a qualified auditor who has had exposure to ITGC’s in their previous roles and considers themselves ‘tech savvy’.
There is an element of travel in this role and dependent on your preference it can be minimal, or you can travel internationally to countries like Japan, Australia and USA. The salary banding dependent on experience is £55,000-£60,000.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the UK&I, EMEA and APAC regions of the company.
- Influencing changes to the control environment so that risk is managed more effectively.
- Managing ongoing relationships with senior stakeholders and ensuring the Internal Audit Plan is aligned with the key risks.
- Planning an executing internal audits and coordinating this with the team and stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and draft findings from the fieldwork and proposing this to senior management.
- ACA/ACCA/CIA/CISA qualified
- Internal or IT audit experience in house
- Build good rapport with senior stakeholders
- Experience in an FS or regulated environment.
- Exposure to ITGCs.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!