The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a Tier 1 bank on an Internal Audit Manager role in their Insurance department. The role sits within the Retail Banking and Wealth Management sector but this role will be doing complex insurance audits and working with senior stakeholders in regards to the risk and controls framework. As this is a global Tier 1 bank there will be an element of international travel to the necessary hubs. It is based in Central London paying £55-75K.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead complex audits end to end and provide suitable recommendations based on the audit findings and ensure these are presented to senior managers appropriately.
- Communicate the associated risks identified and find the root cause in order to implement the necessary controls.
- Present audit reports to senior management and monitor the implementation.
- Understand the scope of the risk and be able to communicate this to the wider team.
- Coach and develop junior members of the team
- Need a relevant qualification in internal audit ACA/ACCA/CIA etc
- Preferably exposure to life insurance or pension audits
- Preferably to have worked in a financial; service environment such as a bank or insurance company.
- Strong communication and written skills
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company experts in audit and risk recruitment!