The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by an expanding Top 10 Accountancy Firm with UK presence to recruit an Internal Audit Senior Manager to focus on controls (including SOX) work. The team has been expanding consistently and requires a bright and enthusiastic professional to assist with effective delivery of various services and business development. This role will see you working closely with the Director and Partner.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the internal audit services are carried out effectively. Your business development responsibilities will consist of working on tenders, contract negotiations and expanding the firm’s internal audit services across London and North of England, depending on your own location. The role is varied as projects include SOX, third party assurance as well as operational and financial audits with autonomy to manage key stakeholders. You will have an opportunity to contribute to the growth of the corporate client-base, currently consisting of technology, engineering, retail, sports, gaming and manufacturing sectors and more.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA/CMIIA qualification or equivalent
- Have demonstrable experience in internal audit across a variety of sectors in a Practice firm or a large commercial organisation, preferably in a managerial position (circa 2-3years)
- Varied controls experience (SOX, ISAE3402, SOC1 and SOC2 reporting)
- Have demonstrable experience in business development and management
- Experience in working on a variety of corporate clients
This role is ideal for a Manager looking for career progression or for an existing Senior Manager looking to diversify their knowledge and experience with a varied portfolio of clients.
Our client tailor career progression opportunities to you and encourage agile working as well as provide guided mentorship. If this sounds of interest, do get in touch!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!