The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by an International Media Business to assist them on their search for an Internal Auditor.
This is an exciting opportunity in this newly formed internal audit function, working closely with the Senior Internal Audit Manager and reporting into the Head of Internal Audit. The business itself is performing very well and despite economic uncertainty has continued to thrive in its market, which is a lot more robust than most at present.
- Perform risk-based internal audit reviews in line with the yearly audit plan (and, where required, investigations, thematic reviews and special projects) from end-to-end including planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Ensure that audit work is performed in accordance with the standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditors and in line with internal rules and regulations;
- Ensure that audit projects are carried out efficiently and effectively in accordance with agreed-upon timeframes;
- Follow/ develop audit programs to be used in current and future audits, which address essential risks.
- Prepare compelling and impactful reports timely with recommendations that are suitable to the business
- Establish a long-term relationship with management - develop influential relationships and provide meaningful challenge, insight and support
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 4-5 years of audit experience including a minimum of 3-4 years experience in Big 10 external audit.
- A demonstrable track record on financial audits
- Experience working in a complex multinational organisation with different sized-business
- Accounting or audit qualification ACA or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Any fraud investigations experience would be beneficial but is not a must
- CIA, ACFE are a plus
- Experience auditing a media Business / or similar is a plus
- Ability to speak German is a real plus, French language is helpful, other languages are useful.