The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 Global company to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their highly ambitious team based in London. This global business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as excellent progression.
This business operates globally and as a result of this, the role of Internal Auditor requires travel (circa 40%)
This role requires you to perform and report on operational and financial audits using a risk assessed approach and track any audit recommendations to ensure that targets are achieved effectively.
This role would be ideal for a candidate with experience within practice (Big 4/Top 10) currently in Europe, who is looking to make a move into the world of industry and commerce in London.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package, as well as opportunities for development and career progression. This company aims to promote quickly within the department and across the wider business.
- To present the findings of the work to senior management by means of oral presentation and discussion
- To present the outcome of the audit in an audit report setting out weaknesses in internal control and suggested improvements.
- To carry out the audits of businesses effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach established by the Head of Internal Audit.
- To perform follow-up visits and report on action taken by management to address the points identified.
- 3+ years external and internal audit experience.
- Strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks.
- Ability to engage with senior management confidently.
- Fluent in a English and a second language (French or Spanish)
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.