The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a specialist retail business based in Northampton.
This Internal Auditor role has come to the market by means of growth within the business and the audit team. You will be expected to manage your own time and audits.
An operational risk-based audit approach is required for this role.
(60% operational/40% Financial)
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified Assistant Manager/Senior Consultant from a Big 4/Top 10 firm looking to make their first move into industry (0-2years PQE), alternatively an Internal auditor working for a global business looking to move into a more senior/autonomous role.
External auditors will be considered for this role and are welcome to apply.
Travel circa 25-30% National
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Strong understanding IIA methodology
- Relevant professional qualifications (i.e. ACA, CIA, ACCA)
- ‘Big 4’/Top 10 External/ internal audit experience.
- Operational and Financial audit experience.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!