The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work on an Internal Auditor role based in Central London for a global insurance company listed on Lloyds syndicate. They are looking for a Big 4 or Top 10 part qualified or newly qualified candidate that MUST have insurance experience.
This role will entail leading audits within 6 months and includes direct exposure to senior stakeholders and C-suite level employees within the company. Experience leading audits in an insurance environment is desirable.
There will be 15% travel including America where the headquarters is based.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying risks and controls across all the insurance sectors within the company that are compliant with the rules and regulations.
- Basic understanding of SOX, GAAP and statutory accounting principles are necessary in order to lead the audits.
- Prepare audit reports based on the findings conducted by the team and adhering to Corporate Audit methods.
- Arriving to sound-based conclusions and recommending appropriate solutions to the problem areas within the business.
- Provide objective, independent, risk-based internal control evaluations in order to test the design and effectiveness of internal controls, governance and risk management processes throughout the company.
- Any ad hoc business duties
- Strong communication skills when working with the internal audit team and senior stakeholders within the company
- Promote effective teamwork culture
- Ability to organise tasks and plan for the audits.
- Able to articulate findings to C-suite level employees
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!