Energy & Resources,
£50,000-£55,000 base plus benefits
4 months ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global energy business to help recruit an Internal Auditor.
The business is a market leader in thermal power generation systems and environmental technology who provide machinery for the majority of utilities providers and power plants across the EMEA region.
This hands-on role is located in central London and involves circa 30% travel across EMEA predominantly across Western Europe.
The role covers a broad range of operational and financial audits in this highly dynamic, forward-thinking business. This is a highly visible role in a small team that involves significant senior stakeholder engagement.
The role presents fantastic opportunities to progress into the wider business. The organisation has a vibrant and dynamic culture and operates in a highly competitive, constantly evolving market ensuring an exciting role and a huge variety of value-adding audits.
The package includes a generous basic, bonus, competitive pension as well as a range of other benefits.
This role is best suited to an ambitious and highly confident/personable newly or recently qualified auditor from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm looking to step into industry in a role that could propel their career in a global brand.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading end to end financial, operational and compliance audits – planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Play a pivotal role towards the creation and maintenance of a robust control framework
- Building and maintaining consultative relationships with business stakeholders – acting as a trusted advisor and critical friend to add value and improve operations
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), either from an external audit or advisory background
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.) or working towards
- Excellent communicator and ability to empathise and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Desired (but not firm requirements):
- German language skills
- SOX experience
- SAP ERP systems knowledge
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!