The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have partnered with a leading Property Developer who are looking to hire an Internal Auditor within an already established Internal Audit team. This are business-critical hires that will be reporting into the Risk & Internal Audit Manager.
Travel for this role will be circa 30%. (National)
- Perform detailed testing of controls
- Performance of regional audits to assess compliance with the Key Controls Framework
- Support in end to end process reviews and risk assessments
- Assisting Internal Audit when reviewing the data supplied by the business
- Vendor Assessment checks have been completed for all new suppliers and subcontractors
- Assessing the efficacy of the mechanisms in place to minimise risks
- Key controls testing over financial reporting
- Delivering ad-hoc advice to the business on matters of policy, procedures, risk mitigation and controls.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Internal/External Audit experience and understanding of how a large sized business operates would be useful.
- Able to engage and build relationships with colleagues of all levels
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Membership of a professional body (e.g. IIA-QiCA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- The expectation is that the successful candidate will have started a relevant professional qualification.
- The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!