The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated to work on an Internal Auditor position for a rapidly growing Fin-Tech company. Based in Central London this is a part-time contracting opportunity that will require working 3 days a week in a flexible and modern Fin-Tech environment. This is a maternity leave cover for 8 months starting late September and looking for someone to start then. This is based in Central London with very minimal travel and the day rate is circa £300.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scoping, preparing and delivering the audits end to end with no supervision and reporting this to the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Outlining the risk management framework and identifying the risk appetite for the business.
- Attend Audit and Risk Committee meetings with Executive Directors and Non-Executive Directors to discuss the key risks and the annual audit plan.
- Identify control gaps, weaknesses and inefficiencies within the company and make recommendations.
- Liaising with external auditors and co-source individuals.
- A keen interest in working for a Fin-Tech company.
- Internal or external audit experience preferably within an FS environment but not necessary.
- Qualified or part qualified chartered accountant or relevant internal audit qualification.
- Ability to interpret quantitative or qualitative data.
- Dynamic and proactive individual willing to learn and make a difference.
- Comfortable having discussions with senior members in the business.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!