The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 250 Global Technology company to recruit an Internal Auditor to join a team that is at the forefront of digital transformation.
This British Multinational company is a global leader in industrial software, operating in over 40 countries worldwide. Due to the global nature of the business, the successful candidate will be required to travel 20-25% of the time (both UK and International travel), but you must be comfortable with up to 40% travel in order to be flexible with the business needs. Aside from the business travel element, the role is home-based, but the candidate must be able to travel into the Cambridgeshire office once or twice a week.
As an Internal Auditor, your role will be to deliver independent assurance and risk management guidance across the business. Your responsibilities will include delivering risk-based internal audits to evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place, review and update the assessment of the control environment, report internal audit findings and produce reports highlighting weaknesses and improvement strategies.
The successful candidate will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have previous audit experience, whether that is within external or internal audit. A candidate with experience within practice (Big 4/Top 10) or a large corporate company would be desirable. The ideal candidate will be either London, Hertfordshire or Cambridgeshire based.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits, as well as flexibility in working from home.
- To deliver risk-based internal audits in order to evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place to manage business risks;
- Monitor, review and update the assessment of the control environment;
- Report internal audit findings to management, monitor implementation and consult on improvement;
- Produce value-adding internal audit reports highlighting control weaknesses and recommendations for improvement.
- Must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Must have 3-6 years of audit experience (Internal or External Audit);
- Must have excellent report-writing skills;
- Must have a good understanding of internal audit processes and best practices;
- If you have audit experience within practice (Big 4/Top 10) or a large corporate company, this is desirable.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!