The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a FTSE 250 Financial Services Company based in Reigate on an Internal Auditor position. They are looking for a part-qualified chartered accountant or a person who is studying a relevant Internal Audit qualification. Experience in the financial service sector is not a necessity but a preference and they will consider a person with external or internal audit experience. The role will have less than 10% travel and a salary banding of £45-55K which is dependent on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist delivering the Group wide Internal Audit plan and be responsible for the audit cycle, planning, testing, fieldwork and reporting of the internal audit plans.
- Providing appropriate recommendations and solutions for the identified risk across the business.
- The audits will scope the entire corporation including insurance, actuarial and operations departments.
- Part qualified or studying towards a recognised and relevant qualification i.e. ACA/ACCA/CIA
- Have a solid understanding of risk-based methodology for internal audits
- Understand the value of good customer service and care about how their decisions will impact the customer
- Good analytical and written skills
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!