The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting an Internal Auditor for a global FMCG business.
The business is a constituent of the Fortune 500 with over 2000 brands and operations in 200 countries. This truly is a globally recognised brand and an exceptional place for an accountant to build a successful career.
As Internal Auditor, you will be a key player in a small and high performing international audit team. You will gain unrivalled insight and in-depth understanding into the inner workings of one of the world’s most respected businesses. This role involves UK and European travel estimated at 60%, and is based just south of London (30 minutes from Clapham Junction).
The role centres around the delivery of the annual audit plan, as such you will be responsible for everything from conducting interviews to evaluating internal controls, and naming value-add recommendations to the business in audit reports.
- Audit background from a recognised practice firm
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent (full study support will be supplied)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work in a cross-cultural team
- Work effectively across multiple tasks and liaising with multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Flexible and positive approach to work, enthusiastic team player
- Pay close attention to detail combined with seeing the ‘bigger picture’
- An additional European language would be beneficial
Please get in touch for more specific information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!