London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cambridge, Nottingham, Bristol, Oxford, Reading, Brighton
up to £50,000 plus package
almost 2 years ago
Internal Auditor - UK wide opportunities
The successful candidate will be conducting operational and financial audits within a highly regarded team. The business is diverse, and complex required a wide range of different skills throughout the internal audit department. You will provide independent, objective assurance to senior management whilst communicating in an effective, efficient manner.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits on a risk assessed basis using appropriate methodologies;
- Undertaking SOX compliance testing assignments in accordance with the required time scales;
- Identify, anticipate and recommend changes to the annual audit plan in response to changing risk profiles and the needs of the business;
- Identification and development of leading audit methodologies and best practice.
- Either a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or CMIIA qualified.
- Internal or External Audit experience within a complex business.
- Strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks or a desire to move into this area.
Travel will be circa 25% (UK wide travel) within this position.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!