The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have partnered with a Derby based FTSE 100 who are looking to hire an Internal Controls Manager within an already established Internal Controls team. This is a business-critical hire reporting into the Head of Internal Controls, you will be responsible for several indirect reports.
Travel for this role will be between 0-20%.
- Managing and coordinating all SOX compliance
- Assisting Internal Audit when reviewing the data supplied by the business
- Assessing the efficacy of the mechanisms in place to minimise risks
- Key controls testing over financial reporting
- Continuously applying internal controls under SOX to ensure adequacy and adherence to company policy and procedures
- Delivering ad-hoc advice to the business on matters of policy, procedures, risk mitigation and controls
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Internal or External audit
- Have strong, demonstrable experience in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to engage and build relationships with colleagues of all levels
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!