The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 business based near Luton. Our client is a leader in the hospitality and leisure sector. As part of an expansion of the team, the Head of Internal Controls is seeking an Internal Controls Manager. This is a great role for a first-time mover from a top accountancy practice or an already established internal auditor or internal controls specialist from a large corporation. There’s no travel involved in this role.
- Develop the internal controls framework.
- Initially, focus will be on IT General Controls and controls for third parties.
- Help expand the internal controls capacity within the business, gradually including non-financial controls.
- Work very closely with internal and external audit to ensure best practice and governance.
- Work with senior stakeholders holding various responsibilities, including Finance Directors and Audit Committee.
- Good experience in internal audit and internal controls.
- ACA/ACCA qualification is desired but is not essential.
- Excellent people skills, and a highly effective communicator.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!