Internal Controls Supervisor
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a fast-moving luxury goods manufacturer based in West London. Our client is looking for a Manager level Internal Controls Supervisor to join it’s Finance team, looking after the UK and Ireland section of the European business. This is a great opportunity to join a huge organisation, and will be best suited to those who relish a challenge.
- Oversee the review and effectiveness testing of a multitude of processes and controls in accordance with both business and external requirements.
- Identify key risks to the business, and assess the threat they pose. Participate in the yearly risk assessment and present your findings to senior management.
- Increase awareness of policies and procedures within the business.
- Coordinate, review and promote compliance activities with reference to the company’s policies.
- Advise the business on all matters relating to internal controls.
- You will have most likely trained with one of the Big 4 or another large accountancy practice as an External Auditor. External Auditors will have a skill set that can be transferred to suit the requirements of this job.
- Some experience of Business Improvement as a function will be desirable.
- Must be willing to multi-task and take on ad hoc responsibilities.