The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global film distribution business to help recruit an International Corporate Auditor.
This role is based in west London and requires up to 70% international travel to highly desirable destinations spanning Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East and Africa. Given the global remit of this role, there are periods where you will be away from home for 7-8 weeks at a time performing back to back audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified auditor with at least 1-2 years’ experience to gain international experience in a high profile brand in a hugely exciting sector!
The package includes a generous basic and various benefits. All expenses are covered when away on audit so there is an opportunity to make significant savings whilst in this role!
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report financial, operational and compliance audits
- Help identify and asses company risks
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Prepare high quality written reports
- Assist in preparation for quarterly Audit Committee reports
- Recognised accountancy/auditor qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA or similar) plus post-qualification experience
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Experience of completing audits independently
- Strong desire to travel
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!