The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a market-leading Tech business (£2b TO) to recruit an IT and Finance Assurance Manager. The role is based in Slough and involves minimal travel.
You will be responsible delivering risk based, value added audits across the business, assessing compliance with key laws and regulations and leading IT assurance work. The estimated split of audits is 50% IT, 30% Finance and 20% Operations, and occasional fraud investigation work.
The role reports directly into the Head of Audit and has one direct report.
- CISA qualified
- Considerable experience in relatable role, leading audits
- Worked in a managerial capacity
- In-depth knowledge of IT and information security governance, network architecture and security, various types of infrastructures (e.g. servers, database environments, cloud technologies) system development methodologies, IT control frameworks, key platforms and third-party vendor management.
- SOX experience
- Robust understanding of fraud as defined by IIA
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualification
- Prior experience to financial assurance and operational audits
- Prior experience of facilitating workshops to a wider audience
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!