The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to recruit an IT Audit Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) on behalf of a Top 10 Practice firm in central London. This role will see you report to the Director and work on a varied portfolio of clients.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for delivering the IT audit services and managing the processes. Not only will you work on corporate clients, you will also work with financial services (banking and insurance) and not-for-profit clients (including international organisations). This role offers further variety with regards to the types of projects you engage with; ranging from foci on information security, data analytics, cyber security, advisory, IT governance and strategy.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- A CISA qualification (essential) – an exam qualified candidate will also be considered
- Significant experience in IT internal audit
- Demonstrable experience in conducting cyber security and information security reviews
- IT general controls testing experience
- Any of the following sector experience: corporates, not-for-profit organisations, financial services (banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance)
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious IT professional who is looking to join a closely-knit team and ensure that no day is the same. Our client proudly embraces and supports flexible working and career progression for all members of the team. With the variety of clients in the portfolio, you can also expect minimal travel in the UK with the occasional international assignment in Europe and Latin America with plenty of notice.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!