Resulting from significant growth, a FTSE 100 industry and commerce organisation is recruiting an Assistant IT Audit Manager. The position presents significant networking opportunities and there are various routes for progression at both Group and subsidiary level of this multi-billion-pound global organisation.
Assisting Group Heads of Audit and Directors, you will play a pivotal role in developing the audit approach and delivering IT audits across UK and international business units.
You’ll be conducting IT audits in areas that include infrastructure, network, change management, and emerging technologies, and you will gain significant exposure to senior executives (e.g. CIO) in providing insight and assurance regarding IT risk and controls and IT security.
- Experience within an IT audit or technology risk role
- Strong understand of IT risk and controls with the ability to communicate key risks to senior stakeholders
- Current or prior experience working for a Big 4 or Top 10 practice firm
- A full professional accounting or IT qualification (ACA or CISA)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence
For further information, please apply.