The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated to work with a Nottingham based Financial Services company on an IT Audit Director position. Our client is a global leader within it’s market and has recently invested heavily within it’s A.I , Data Analytics and Robotics team. This is a high profile position that will see you take a core leadership position within the team. This is an ideal role for an IT audit leader looking to move into an evolving and growing industry. Our client has consistently ranked within the top quartile of the FTSE 100 for companies who best look after their staff.
The position is paying up to £85,000 + bonus + benefits and the successful candidate will be expected to travel up to 25% of the time.
This role reports into the Regional Head of Internal Audit for UK & Ireland, EMEA and APAC;
- Assisting in the development of the rolling audit plan as well as conducting regular risk assessments
- Responsibility over a number of direct reports, providing mentorship and assisting in the team’s professional development
- Fostering, establishing and maintaining strong working relationship with senior stakeholders, including regional CIOs, heads of, 2LOD ect
- Assisting with Group Internal Audit engagements and initiatives, helping to drive the strategic direction of the function
- Preparing proactive risk, control and governance reports to our clients business leaders.
The role has core responsibility for looking after a portfolio of local and global business and related audits managed by Audit Leads.
The successful candidate will also:
- Deputize for the Regional Head of Internal Audit at governance meetings and senior mnagement gatherings
- Work with our client’s business contacts to foster deep technical and commercial business awareness
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· Financial Services experience within Audit
· Cyber Security background
· Demonstrable experience of directly managing a team
· Deep knowledge of technology with specialism in a number of areas
· Intimate understanding of cloud based systems
· ACCA, CIIA, (CISA or CISSP,) qualified
· Data analytics skills such as SQL or ACL an advantage
· Knowledge of (GDPR, FCA regulations)