Up to £80,000 plus bonus and benefits
over 3 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting for a globally recognised Technology & Information services business. Our client is searching for a IT Audit Director to join their team in Nottingham.
This role is broken in a few key areas which are as follows:
- Deliver the regional IT audits for UK, EMEA, and APAC in the core business IT audit area.
- Responsibility for file reviews / stakeholder management / audit report review.
- Provide strong commercial and strategic insight through your audit reports.
- Deliver process improvement opportunities.
- Manage and lead a team of 4-5 IT Auditors/Managers as part of a regional audit team, establishing strong people processes in terms of training and development.
- Risk Management: Helping stakeholders monitor and effectively manage business risks.
The successful incumbent will ideally come from a Big 4/Top 10 background at the Senior Manager level or from a multinational organisation at Management level leading a team, within an IT Audit/IT Risk Assurance related position. The role will involve reporting into a Head of Internal Audit.
20% International Travel is required for this role.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Effective communication skills, able to be clear and concise in front of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment
- Understanding of auditing in a regulated industry
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg ACA; IIA; CISA)
- ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable
- University degree with strong academics
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk