The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company have partnered with a market leading company looking to add an IT Auditor to their Corporate Audit team based in Coventry. You will be tasked with working with senior managers across the business, evaluating processes around the areas of governance, risk management and compliance.
This role covers a wide remit, circa 80% of your time will be spent focusing on areas of IT Audit; you will also be expected to get involved with Business Auditing across the business – this is expected to account for up to 20% of your role. You will be expected to develop excellent audit plans across the business, and to challenge senior management within the business across a business which has a strong European reputation. In summary, you will need sound understanding of all things governance, risk management and compliance; alongside excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
What we need from you
- An understanding of governance, risk management and compliance.
- The ability to influence, and manage others effectively.
- Experience of conducting IT audits.
- Ideally a relevant qualification (for example CISA, CIA, ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Flexibility to travel to cover UK and overseas locations (European)
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!