The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is supporting a FTSE 100 retail organisation recruit an IT Audit Manager in what a newly created position reporting to the Senior Audit Manager.
The organisation is highly complex and vertically integrated so you will enjoy considerable variety in leading technology and programme assurance reviews across key functions. As a manager, you will be engaging and advising IT and technology leaders across levels ensuring that IT risks are managed effectively, and the control environment operating efficiently. As such, the position will suit an IT audit specialist who likes to maintain a hands-on approach and thrives in dealing with stakeholders.
- A full qualification or certification in either accounting, audit, information systems, or information security (ACA / ACCA / CMIIA / CISA / CISSP / CISM)
- Information systems auditing experience gained within a Big 4 firm or a large and complex corporate organisation
- Experience supporting business change projects
- An understanding of key business processes and risk management
- Knowledge of cyber security, information systems security and controls would be advantageous
- Any additional experience and knowledge of ERP systems and data analytics would also be beneficial
- Strong commercial awareness and communication skills.
The audit function is high performing and will actively assist in your development presenting opportunities to progress within audit or into the business in a specialist IT, IS or compliance capacity.
For further information, please apply now