The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working on an IT Audit Senior Manager role for a FTSE 100 Production and Distribution company.
This is a unique opportunity that would suit an ambitious IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager from Public practice. The role reports into the Director of Internal Audit. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain open dialogue with a broad range of internal stakeholders to ensure the rolling IT and programme risk universe is regularly updated
- Determine the annual IT audit plan in conjunction with the Director of Internal Audit
- Update the plan on a regular basis to reflect changes to the rolling IT Audit universe.
- Personally deliver the highest quality audits – from planning through execution and to reporting;
- Work with the co-source consultancies to effectively deliver the yearly plan.
The Director of Internal Audit is looking to hire an exceptional individual who has had sustained progression throughout their career. High achievers who have varied IT Audit experience are desired.
The Head of IT Audit will be expected to take a hands-on role to understand how to deliver value to the business. There will be an expected 40% travel. Much of this will be International, both EMEA and US/Asia. The role will primarily be based in London.