The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an IT Audit Manager on behalf of a FTSE 100 listed, global manufacturing organisation.
Whilst being large and operating on a global scale, the organisation maintains a tight-knit community feel, adopts an entrepreneurial approach, and offers a strong work-life balance driven by the CEO.
Reporting to the Head of Audit and working alongside the Group IT audit function, you will enjoy considerable variety in playing a lead role in shaping the IT risk universe, developing audit programs, leading IT based investigations, providing IT risk consultation for projects and change programmes, and conducting IT audits in areas including infrastructure, emerging technologies, and change management.
- A full qualification or certification in either accounting, audit, information systems, or information security (ACA / ACCA / CMIIA / CISA / CISSP / CISM)
- Extensive information systems auditing experience gained within a Big 4 firm or a large and complex corporate organisation
- Knowledge of information systems security and controls
- Broad experience and knowledge of ERP systems
- An understanding of key business processes
- Some data analytics experience would also be beneficial
The position presents significant networking opportunities and various routes for progression in areas including IT audit, information security, and IT compliance.
International travel will be circa 25% and predominantly European based with a further 10-15% of UK travel.
For further information, please apply now.