The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working closely with a global retailer, based in the West Midlands, in order to recruit an IT auditor for their growing business. Our client operates internationally with over 3000 stores worldwide, and therefore the role requires some travel (circa 10%) but this will be UK-based.
Within the UK, the business operates under several very well-known brands and has an excellent ecommerce presence allowing it to react efficiently to current trends and grow significantly.
The successful candidate will report into the Internal Audit Manager and will participate in the planning, execution and reporting of complex IT audits. You will be working closely with management to ensure the business runs efficiently and effectively.
Ideally, you will be CISA qualified, with IT audit experience from a practice background (Top 10). However, if you have 1-3 years of IT audit experience within an industry background and you’re looking to take on a new challenge, this could be the role for you.
This role offers a competitive package, and opportunities for development.
- Participate in complex IT audits: plan, execute and report audit work including evaluation of key risks, establishment of audit objectives and development of audit programs to evaluate effectiveness of company’s internal controls.
- Work with management to ensure corrective actions address root causes and process recommendations are adding value.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for achieving objectives.
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan by suggesting potential audits/processes which present risk to the company.
- Support and/or lead data analytics projects.
- IT audit experience (1-3 years).
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!