The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking to recruit an IT auditor for a global jewellery business based in the West Midlands. This international company operates under several very well-known jewellery brands across the UK and has an excellent ecommerce presence which allows it to react efficiently to current trends, allowing the business to grow significantly.
As the business operates in over 400 stores in the UK alone, and over 3000 worldwide, the role will require some travel, although it will be very minimal (circa 10%) and will be UK-based.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Internal Audit Manager and will be participating in the planning, execution and reporting of complex IT audits. You will be evaluating key risks, establishing audit objectives and developing the audit programs to ensure the company’s internal controls operate effectively. You will be working closely with management to ensure corrective actions take place and value is added.
This role would be ideal for a CISA qualified candidate with 1-3 years of IT audit experience, who is looking to make a move into the world of industry and commerce within an exciting, growing business. Although being CISA qualified and having IT audit experience from within practice (Big 4) are not necessities for this role, candidates matching this criteria will be at an advantage.
This role offers a competitive package, and opportunities for development.
- Participate in complex IT audits: plan, execute and report audit work including evaluation of key risks, establishment of audit objectives and development of audit programs to evaluate effectiveness of company’s internal controls.
- Work with management to ensure corrective actions address root causes and process recommendations are adding value.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for achieving objectives.
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan by suggesting potential audits/processes which present risk to the company.
- Support and/or lead data analytics projects.
- IT audit experience (1-3 years), preferably within practice (Big 4);
- Preferably CISA qualified;
- Any retail business experience or management consulting experience will be considered.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!