Circa £40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
over 2 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting for a globally recognised Technology business. Our client is searching for an IT Auditor to join their team in Nottingham.
The core purpose of this role is to provide independent assurance to the Senior Stakeholders and Audit committee and implement control improvements to the business. The key areas for this role are as follows:
- Audit Planning and field work: assist in devising the annual audit plan and meeting with stakeholders to understand and test key controls.
- Monitoring of control recommendations and drafting audit reports.
- Manage relationships with the key stakeholders, ensuring the Internal Audit activity plan stays up to date and is aligned to strategic priorities and key risks.
- Developing the scope of internal IT audit reviews and agree them with management
- Take part in the planning and execution of internal IT audits and coordinate the audit process with key stakeholders, manage the activities of other internal auditors (local and overseas) project, and review the work performed.
- Risk Management: Helping stakeholders monitor and effectively manage business risks.
20% International Travel will be required
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Big 4/Top 10 background or multinational organisation with experience IT Audit/ IT Risk Assurance. Candidates should have a proactive approach to their work and the ability to work autonomously. Due to ad-hoc projects and deadlines, the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential. This role will involve reporting into the IT Audit Director.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CISA qualified
- Experience working in IT Audit for a multinational organisation or “Big 4”/Top 10 practice firm.
- Technical IT knowledge in relevant areas (eg data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies; etc)
- Effective communication skills, able to be clear and concise in front of stakeholders.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk