The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are assisting a Top 10 practice firm to find an IT Internal Audit and Security Assistant Manager to join their successful Technology Risk Team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who is seeking a meritocratic working environment, where you will be providing IT Internal Audit services to large corporate clients as well as global charities and not-for-profit organisations. You will play a critical role in strengthening clients’ internal controls, governance processes and increasing their technological capabilities. There will be opportunities to coach and lead junior staff while reporting directly to senior management.
Your responsibilities alongside provision of a hands-on advisory service to FTSE100/150 clients will also include:
· Delivering fieldwork and ensuring that relevant testing has been done
· Reviewing fieldwork of more junior staff and assisting the leadership team where necessary
· Drafting audit plans and writing internal audit reports
· Provision of data security and cyber input into reviews
· Performing and overseeing security audits
As a successful candidate you will have/be:
· Professional IT audit qualification (CISA, CISM, or similar)
· Experience in performing data and cyber security reviews
· Knowledge of frameworks (DPA, NIST etc)
· Experience in ITGC, Cloud, IT infrastructure, Asset Management and IT Strategy
· Leading IT audit teams and engagements end-to-end
· Working in a Top 10 firm or a large commercial organisation
This role suits those who want exposure to a varied and interesting client base across a range of industry sectors. It is an ideal environment for those seeking to work in a firm who are at the fore-front of technology and offer clear and defined career opportunities for further progression. There is a strong focus on employee engagement, and flexible working is actively encouraged across the firm which compliments their supportive culture.
Please note: you need to be eligible to work in the UK, although in some circumstances, the client may be in a position to offer sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!