The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are assisting a Top 10 practice firm to find an IT Internal Audit SAP Manager to join their successful Technology Risk Team in London. The opportunity has arisen from an internal promotion and they are looking for a driven individual who is seeking the next move in their career. This team provides IT internal audit services to large corporate clients as well as global charities and not-for-profit organisations. You will play a critical role in strengthening clients’ internal controls, governance processes and increasing their technological capabilities. There will be opportunities to coach and lead junior staff while reporting directly to the respective partner.
As an IT audit and SAP Manager you will have a crucial role in providing a hands-on advisory service to FTSE100/250 clients. You will be responsible for finding appropriate resources for assignments and directly managing part of the IT audit portfolio as well as maintaining relationships with key clients.
Other responsibilities include:
· Completing engagements end-to-end
· Preparing audit planning documents before meeting clients and agreeing budgets with them or the partner
· Reviewing fieldwork
· Close liaison with clients, ensuring that key matters are understood and identified
· Act as an SAP SME on audit reviews
· Coach team members in how to perform SAP audits
A successful candidate will be/have:
· CISA qualified
· Experience in performing SAP audits
· Familiar with versions of SAP (ECC, HANA)
· Management experience where you have lead teams and managed portfolios simultaneously
· Experience in ITGC, IT infrastructure, Cloud, Disaster recovery
· Ideally have experience working in a Top 10 practice firm or a large commercial organisation
This role suits those who want great exposure to a varied client base across a range of industry sectors and rapid career progression opportunities. It is an ideal environment for those seeking greater work-life balance as there is a strong focus on flexible working arrangement for all employees as well as their professional development.
Please note: you need to be eligible to work in the UK, although in some circumstances, the client may be in a position to offer sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!