The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a leading global financial services business, to assist in their search for an IT Security Auditor.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Conduct audits covering internal units and third party suppliers as per ISO 27001 and SOX requirements
- Develop, maintain and deliver Information Security audit schedules
- Provide advisory and consulting support to help the company improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirement
- 2 years + IT Audit / Security experience (Ideally within an insurance / Financial Servcies environment)
- A good understanding of information security management and governance frameworks and architecture (PCI DSS, ISO27001, SOX, COBIT, etc.)
- Stakeholder Management delivery
*The Audit Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk recruitment.