The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting a Lead Auditor on behalf of a FTSE 100 constituent with a global presence.
The audit team you will be joining is extremely high performing with official recognition of their performance from senior executives (including C-suite / CFO) throughout the organisation. In conducting the full end-to-end process for operational and financial audits across business functions, you will be viewed as a trusted business partner to your key stakeholders for effective internal control, risk management, and wider business strategy.
This is led by an enthusiastic, approachable, and knowledgeable senior management team who will actively assist in your development. There are numerous examples of people progressing within the audit function or, after a given period, moving into the business in an operational capacity.
- A full accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CCAB)
- Internal audit experience gained within a professional services firm (Big 4 / Top 10) or a large and complex commercial organisation
- Strong knowledge of key business processes, internal control frameworks and risk management principles
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics would be beneficial
Travel will be limited, and UK based. For further details, please apply now.