The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 utilities company to recruit a Lead Auditor for their team based in the Midlands.
The company has an international presence and as a Lead Auditor you would be expected to travel (circa 10-15%). You would be reporting into the Senior Manager within the Corporate Audit team, and your responsibilities would include conducting audits across the business to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place.
A competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as strong progression routes.
- You will conduct audits across the business and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the processes and controls already in place.
- You will provide recommendations for further improvements to the processes and controls in place in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA).
- 3+ years auditing experience from within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10).
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control frameworks and risk management.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!