The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 business, based in the West Midlands, to recruit a Lead Auditor for their Corporate Audit team. This business has both a UK and US presence, and therefore some travel will be required (circa 10-15%).
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Manager and will be conducting audits across the business to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the controls in place.
Ideally, we are looking for a second time mover – an individual who has trained within a practice background (Big 4/Top 10) and moved into an internal audit role within industry. This person will be looking for their next challenge and will be passionate about adding value.
There is a competitive package on offer, as well as strong progression routes.
- Conducting audits across the business to provide assurance on the effectiveness of processes and controls in place.
- Providing recommendations for further improvements to processes and controls to ensure effectiveness and efficiency within the business.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience of working within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10)
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control frameworks and risk management.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!