The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working closely with a well-known utilities company based in the Midlands in order to recruit a Lead Auditor for their dynamic corporate audit team.
This FTSE 100 company has an international presence and as a result of this, the successful candidate will be required to participate in both UK and International travel, although it will be minimal (circa 10-15%).
Within the Corporate Audit team, you will be reporting into the Senior Manager, and you will be expected to conduct audits across the business in order to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place.
There is a competitive package on offer, as well as strong progression routes.
- You will conduct audits across the business and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the processes and controls already in place.
- You will provide recommendations for further improvements to the processes and controls in place in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- 3-6 years auditing experience from within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10).
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control frameworks and risk management.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!