The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by one of the market leaders in luxury Fashion/Retail to recruit an experienced internal auditor to join their new London team. This business operates globally and as a result of this, the role requires 50% international travel (Paris, New York, Tokyo etc..)
In this role, you will be reporting into the Global Head of Internal Audit and your responsibilities will be to assist all the audit teams globally by performing global audit issue tracking, follow-up audits based on management response, and subsequent reporting activities to conclude on management’s progress.
This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to work in a well-known luxury brand that offers strong exposure to senior stakeholders and strong progression within the internal audit function as well as the wider business.
- Assist Global Head of Internal Audit in preparing summary reports and issue aging analysis for management and Audit Committee.
- Assist in tracking Internal Audit KPIs and define action plans for improvement of the audit function.
- Assist Global Head of Internal Audit in conducting investigations, in coordination with Legal and Senior Management, in the areas of fraud or misconduct.
- Knowledge in data mining tools is a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years Internal Audit experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with stakeholders
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.