The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 energy company to recruit for a Lead IT Controls Analyst to join their growing team based in the Midlands.
The company itself has an international presence, is one of the largest energy companies in the world and works hard to implement sustainable and affordable energy for its customers.
As a Lead IT Controls Analyst, your main responsibilities will be the testing of high risk controls or change processes, the evaluation of controls testing performed by the team members and evaluating the end to end process reviews. You will be monitoring and delivering a work plan which aims to support the compliance frameworks in place.
The role would be ideal for a qualified IT auditor (ACCA/CISA/IIA) with experience in Sarbanes-Oxley IT compliance and ITGC controls work. Any experience of IT application controls would also be beneficial.
This role is offering a competitive salary and package.
- Day to day leading, monitoring and delivery of a work plan which supports the compliance frameworks in place.
- Testing of high risk controls or change processes and evaluation of the controls testing performed by other team members.
- Evaluating end to end process reviews.
- Recognised Accountancy, Audit or IT Qualification (ACCA/CISA/IIA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance experience.
- Experience of ITGC Controls and IT application controls.
- Experience of writing or using Process Flow Commentaries, Risk and Control Matrices (RACM) and test scripts.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!